On January 25th, 2014, Kirsten Klug set out to start a new tradition… to have a public health conference for kids and adults. The goal was to bring together
• National Speaker Professionals to educate on healthy and fun topics,
• Non-profit Organizations to offer educational workshops, and
• Small business owners to offer services.
The event was a huge success with 150 families in attendance.
An event where children, parents, teachers and community members come together to enjoy healthy and fun classes, performances and workshops!
• Taste fresh, colorful foods
• Expand health awareness
• Play healthy, fun games
• Learn proper tooth brushing
• Design a fitness routine
• Test saving, donating & spending skills
• Take home an activity book
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 57 bytes) in /home/content/22/6268922/html/wp-includes/cache.php on line 672