Just like a plant or tree in nature, Vitamin D helps individuals grow as well. It is just one of the reasons why SUNSHINE keeps us healthy.
Regular exposure to sunlight allows our skin cells to use ultraviolet-B rays to synthesize vitamin D, which has several benefits, including:
1. Allows the intestine to absorb nutrients, including calcium and phosphorus, which equals strong bones and immune system. People that live in sunny environments are sick less often.
2. Prevents weakness of the muscular system and brittle bones.
3. Provides calcium balance in the body that prevents osteoporosis or arthritis.
4. Regulates blood pressure, reduces stress and tension, relieves body aches and pains by reducing muscle spasms, reduces respiratory infections, helps in differentiation of the cells, aids in insulin secretion, helps fight depression, improves overall skin health by reducing wrinkles, makes skin soft, strong, and smooth, and improves cardiovascular strength by providing a protective lining for the blood vessels.
5. Prevents preaclamsia by improving kidney function, cancer by controlling abnormal multiplication of cancer cells, diabetes mellitus by controlling insulin production, hyperparathyroidism by reducing parathyroid numbers, osteomalacia by improving bone and muscle strength, hypophosphatemia by controlling the phosphates in the body, hypocalcaemia by preventing abnormal deposition of calcium, and renal osteodystrophy by regulating calcium content and fibromyalgia.
The benefits of vitamin D can be obtained by increasing exposure to sunlight and including vitamin D rich foods into your diet like fish, cod liver oil, milk, and eggs. Fresh fruits and vegetables are also good sources of vitamin D.
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!