We offer a series of activity work books for kids ages 2-102. The books are meant to open up lines of conversations around healthy and fun choices.
Our goal is to reach one million readers within the next three years. We have already reached 25,000 and your purchase and distribution will help our mission of creating positive change!
Want to sponsor books to go into schools or non-profit organizations? It will show that you care about your community, while building youth! Call us at 503-314-6701.
• Healthy and Fun Choices® – build confidence and leadership skills in the areas of healthy and fun choices
• Healthy Smiles – learn about dental health, teeth and good oral care
• Nurture Nature – discover what you can learn from getting outside in the world
• Oregon is Fun! Rain or Sun! – learn about the state of Oregon in a fun, educational activity work book
• Washington is Fun! Rain or Sun! – learn about Washington in a fun, educational activity work book
• Soccer Stars and Futsal Fun – discover soccer skills, attitude and team work in this fun book
• How Fast? How Far? – if you are a boy that’s always on the move … this book is perfect for you
• Healthy Pets. Healthy Families. – play with games and creative ideas on how to create a healthy home for your pet
• Yes, I Am! Yes, I Can! – find out how your positive attitude can help you in life
Inside our books, kids can learn about healthy and fun choices while they wait or want to expand their knowledge of being healthy, having a positive attitude or discovering the world around them. The books use multi-sensory experiences to heighten memory and create positive change in confidence, leadership and character building skills.